Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Page

Well, I started this page on Facebook, and I'm glad I did. For a long time I've been unsure about religion, but I could never quite say why. Sure, I knew all the normal lines, the oppression of people throughout the ages for religious causes, contradictions in the Bible, the seemingly endless supply of hypocrisy, and while all those things are true I never took the time to put them into my own words.

And really, I've barely scratched the surface. But one thing I've found is that I'll need a certain flexibility that Facebook lacks. You can't search old posts, nor can you edit them. And if they aren't long enough, you can't link directly to them. I'm still going to use The Outcast page on Facebook, but I'm also going to be posting here as well.

Posts are going to come quickly at first, as I get this blog caught up with The Outcast on Facebook, but once that's done it will be back to 1 post a week for now. I am considering bumping it up to two per week, but we'll see.

Definitely keep an eye on the Facebook page for now though. Over the next two weeks I'll be finishing up a series of posts dealing with Adam and Eve. It should be interesting, and I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment